Back

Hannah Brown’s Brother Patrick Reveals He Overdosed 1 Day After Tyler Cameron’s Mom Died: ‘This Is My Second Chance’

https://www.usmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/cropped-Us-512x512.png.jpg
usmagazine Meredith Nardino
2020-03-18 06:43:19

Opening up. Hannah Brown‘s younger brother, Patrick Brown, revealed in a powerful statement on Instagram that he suffered an overdose earlier this month.“I have been very hesitant to post this because of my pride and ego but God has been weighing on my heart lately to share,” Patrick wrote on Tuesday, March 17, tagging the photo’s location as a rehabilitation center in Texas. “As some people ...

Read More